product title: Macroeconomics: A European Perspective, 4th Edition, Self Study MyLab
- Regular price
- € 34,99
Prof Alessia Amighini,
Prof Francesco Giavazzi,
Macroeconomics: A European Perspective, 4th edition, by Blanchard, Amighini & Giavazzi is based on the best-selling US text by Olivier Blanchard and presents an integrated, global view of macroeconomics, showing the connections between goods markets, financial markets, and labour markets worldwide.
This is a book rooted in the real-world: from the major economic crisis of the late 2000s to the profound economic effects caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, from monetary policy in the US, to Brexit, the problems of the Euro area and growth in China, it will help your students make sense not only of current macroeconomic events but also those that may unfold in the future.
Pearson MyLab Economics is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to work with this text to engage students and improve results. Within its structured environment, students practice what they learn, test their understanding, and pursue a personalized study plan that helps them better absorb course material and understand difficult concepts.
SELF STUDY COURSE
How to register for your Self Study course:
1. Go to mlm.pearson.com
2. Under Register, select Student.
3. Enter the courses ID: nordicXXXXX, (please click this link to find your specific course ID. https://www.pearson.com/se/Nordics-Higher-Education/Self-Study-Course-IDs.html
5. Enter the access code that was delivered from this purchase
6. You're Done!, select Go to My Courses.
7. On the My Courses page, Click on the Self Study CourseName.
Adding product to your cart