product title: Social Psychology, 9th Global Edition - E-Learning Revel
- Regular price
- € 51,00
Michael Hogg Claremont Graduate University
Graham Vaughan University of Auckland
Introducing classic and contemporary theories of Social Psychology
Social Psychology, 9th Edition - Revel is a market-leading text that offers the most comprehensive coverage of the subject.
With its unique global approach and innovative features, the book's engaging content encourages students to understand social issues and apply concepts according to new, cutting-edge research findings.
Dynamic content brings concepts to life.
- Videos and interactives integrated into each chapter's narrative illustrate themes related to the real world, helping students learn actively and retain their learning.
- Embedded assessments help students check their understanding, spot gaps in their learning, and request feedback.
- Image galleries help to illustrate theories and processes.
- The Revel® mobile app allows students to read and practice anywhere, anytime, on any device – online and offline.
An essential learning resource for lecturers and students that helps improve results.
- Shared writing tasks allow your students to respond to a question, participate in a debate or share opinions and perspectives.
- Drag-and-drop and fill-in-the-blank activities reinforce your students' understanding.
- End-of-section and end-of-chapter quizzes test understanding with multiple-choice questions.
Revel is Pearson’s newest way of delivering our respected content. Fully digital and highly engaging, Revel replaces the textbook and gives students everything they need for the course. Informed by extensive research on how people read, think, and learn, Revel is an interactive learning environment that enables students to read, practice, and study in one continuous experience – for less than the cost of a traditional textbook.
Please note - After purchasing, you will receive an e-mail with an access code and details on how to log in. You will receive a link from your instructor/lecturer to access the E-learning content.
Adding product to your cart